Welcome to SSUP Portal for UIDAI Update and correction.
As a consumer, you have to follow these guidelines –
- Please keep your UID or URN number ready
- Please keep your registered mobile number ready
- Please keep your personal information like registered e-mail address ready
- Please keep your PIN Code ready to print Aadhar card
Whenever you have to access the Aadhar self service update portal, you’ll be attempted to provide these information.
- आधार सेल्फ सर्विस अपडेट पोर्टल
Note – Please make sure that your OTP for Aadhar gets delivered on your registered mobile number. This is required to accessssup portal.
The self portal for Aadhar or update aadhar card self service portal is to be used by Indian residents who are citizen of India and of any age-group.
Please follow following guidelines to use self service update portal or Aadhaar update portal.
- Using Aadhar self service portal
- Using Aadhar self service mobile update portal
- Using SSUP for Aadhar card correction
- Checking enrollment status at uidai.gov.in
- Linking email to aadhar card
- Registering on self service update portal
- Bank Of Baroda Aadhar Card Link Online
- Bank Account Aadhar Card Linking
- Link Pan Card To Aadhar Card
- Vodafone Aadhar Link Online
- Tata Docomo Aadhar Link Online
You can also go to ssup.uidai.gov.in