Welcome to SSUP Portal for UIDAI Update and correction.
As a consumer, you have to follow these guidelines –
- Please keep your UID or URN number ready
- Please keep your registered mobile number ready
- Please keep your personal information like registered e-mail address ready
- Please keep your PIN Code ready to print Aadhar card
Note – Please make sure that your OTP for Aadhar gets delivered on your registered mobile number. This is required to accessssup portal.
The self portal (आधार सेल्फ सर्विस अपडेट पोर्टल) for Aadhar or update aadhar card self service portal is to be used by Indian residents who are citizen of India and of any age-group.
Please follow following guidelines to use self service update portal or Aadhaar update portal.
- Using Aadhar self service mobile update portal
- Using SSUP for Aadhar card update / correction
- Checking enrollment status at uidai.gov.in
- Linking email to aadhar card
- Registering on self service update portal
- Bank Of Baroda Aadhar Card Link Online
- Bank Account Aadhar Card Linking
- Link Pan Card To Aadhar Card
- Vodafone Aadhar Link Online
- Tata Docomo Aadhar Link Online
You can also go to ssup.uidai.gov.in
In India Aadhar card is important and it is also mandatory in the country. In our country the Aadhar card is just like a green card. It is proof that you are a citizen of the country. We all know that every Aadhar card has its own unique number. These numbers are their identity. Important to know that these numbers are created on behalf of your database as you’re the citizen of the Country.
If you gave the Address of your old house on Aadhar card and now you shifted to another place in the country. But now you have to change it in the new Address on your Aadhar card. Don’t worry it is a possible task.
According to UIDAI, you can also change the Address, change phone number, date of birth, and many more. You can do it on your own. You can do this with the help of internet. On the Aadhar website, you can do and change with desire things. You can update your Aadhar card with all new details online with ease.
How to update Aadhaar address details online
You can change your Address online. It is very easy. Here are some important tips for it. You can easily update your Aadhar card with the points which are given below. Note: – every point is important.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of it. To update your Aadhar card.
- Now you can see that there are a column and section for change or update your Aadhar card. Click here. The column name is to update your Aadhar card.
- Now it’s time to Enter your 12-digit Unique Identity Number (UID). It is already mentioned on your Aadhaar card.
- click on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- After clicking on send OTP you will get a unique OTP (one-time-password) on your registered mobile number.
- If you don’t receive the OTP, click on Re-send OTP after a couple of minutes.
- After getting OTP Fill it in the column.
- Now click on the Address button. After that click on the ‘Submit button on another page. Which is next.
- Now click on the ‘Data Update Request’ page. Here you can fill your required details like street, house, pin code, district, state etc.
- Check all the filled details again. If it is correct then click on submit button.
- After submitting, you will see there is another page which needs your recent living address and other required documents.
- After submitting every important and needy details and information. You will see a post which will show you that your Aadhar card is updated the same as on the official website of Aadhar card.
The BPO service provider will inspect and check all details which are filled by you. If it is submitted according to the POA. They will forward your request to UIDAI.After successfully forwarded you will get an Acknowledgement Slip. This slip contains the Request number of Aadhar card updation. After updating the card you can take the print out of it.
You can Update Aadhar Card Details by Visiting an Enrolment Centre
You can also visit the enrolment centre for updating of your Aadhar card. You will get all the details regarding the operation of Aadhar card there. Here you can apply for it very easily. There are some points given below: –
- You have to fill all the details correctly mentioned in the updation form.
- Be careful, look first that which details you are filling on the form is correct and accurate. It is should be mentioned on the Aadhar card as well.
- Get self-attested copies of proofs validating your update request.
- Submit the form with all needy and required documents.
- You will charged Rs.25 only for every such visit to the Enrolment Centre for update or correction.