Aadhar card is mandatory for the citizens of the country as well as it mandatory to linked with the Bank Account. if you will not Link your Aadhar card to your Bank then the bank has the authority to deactivate your bank account. But not to worry about this. it not mandatory to go to the bank to register your Aadhar card to your account. you can do this online as well as offline.
there are some steps to Update your bank account with the Aadhar card:-
you can also link your bank with Aadhar card online.
Link your Bank Account with Your Aadhar online. there are some tips to link your bank account to Your Aadhar.
- visit to your bank’s official site.
- now time to enter the User id and Password.
- now you can see the “Update Aadhaar with Bank accounts(CIF)” under the “My Account” section. click here.
- now enter your Profile password and select Aadhar Registration.
- now a screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number twice.
- now press on submit button once you enter your Aadhar card number.
- the successful message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Link Bank Account with Aadhaar through the bank. (offline)
you can directly go to the bank and link your Aadhar with the bank account. if you will not register your Aadhar to the bank then the bank has the authority to deactivate your account.
Here are some tips to get it done offline easily.
- Get your form to link your Aadhar to the bank account.
- Mention your bank account details as well as your Aadhaar number properly.
- Attach a self-attested photocopy of your Aadhaar card with the form.
- Submit the form and the Aadhaar copy at the counter where you may be asked to furnish your original Aadhaar card for verification.
- Your application will be accepted and it may take a couple of days to link your bank account with Aadhaar.
- Once linked, you will be notified on your registered mobile number.