In order to get the Print Out of your Aadhaar Card, first you will have to download your Unique ID Card from the official website of www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. After this just follow the below given steps to download Aadhar Card or Unique Identification Card.
Get your UID Number
- To print the Aadhar Card first you will have to first get your Enrollment number or UID number.
- If you have misplaced your Aadhar Card you can check your Enrollment Slip for the Enrollment number and if you don’t even have that check the below steps.
- First, visit the UIDAI website.
- From the top of the screen select Aadhaar No (UID) from the two options.
- Enter your Name as it was on your AADHAAR Card.
- Enter your registered mobile number or email address that you gave at the time of registration.
- Enter the verification code from the image above Enter the Security Code, in the given box.
- Click on Get OTP.
- You will receive One Time Password (OTP) either in your email address or at your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the form next to Enter OTP.
- Now click on Verify OTP.
- You’ll get your Aadhaar number on your registered mobile number via SMS.
Download Aadhaar Card
- Firstly, Go to official Aadhaar UIDAI website.
- Click on Aadhar next to I have.
- Now enter all the details like Enter your Aadhaar number, your name and your area PIN code.
- Click on Get One Time Password.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile phone and email address.
- Just copy the password and enter it in the form beside Enter OTP.
- Click Validate & Download.
- Now you can take print out of it.
Follow all the above given steps and you can download and print your Unique ID Card easily from the website.