In order to get your eAadhaar Card you will need your Enrollment number or Aadhaar number. In case, you don’t have Enrollment Number then you can use your Unique ID Card Number to download duplicate Unique Identification Card or AADHAAR Card.
Steps to download e Aadhaar card online via EID
- Firstly, Go to net or www.uidai.gov.in portal which is the official portal.
- Enter the Enrollment Number as given on the Enrollment Slip.
- Enter your Phone Number.
- Enter your Pincode.
- Enter your Verification Code.
- OTP (One Time Password) which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now, Click on Submit Button.
- Also validated it by using Digital Signature to your Aadhar Card.
Download Unique ID card via AADHAAR Name
- If you don’t have EID (Enrollment Identification Number) then you can also download your Aadhaar card by entering your name on the slip.
- At the Enrollment Page enter your Mobile number First as you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now enter your Pincode number.
- Enter the verification code and click on GET OTP on your Mobile.
- As soon as you receive the OTP on your mobile, just enter the Code.
- Download your Aadhaar Card and enter your Area Pincode in order to open it.
- Take the Print out.
आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड करने का ये बड़ा ही आसान तरीका है|
Follow all the above given steps and you can get your Unique ID Card (PDF) easily from the website.