In India, Aadhar card has been made compulsory document so that you enjoy all the facilities which are provided by the government. Aadhar card is mandatory now if you want to open a bank account or for any other work. It is a 12-digit unique identification number which is given by the Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI). After enrollment you can download Aadhar card or print it with the help of enrollment ID or Virtual ID or Aadhar number, this is given by UIDAI.
Nowadays, it is important to link your Aadhar Card with mobile number and e-mail ID. The government of India has made compulsory to link your Aadhar card with other documents like PAN card, bank account and many more. If you want to get future updates about the Aadhar card, then it is compulsory to register with your mobile number. For adding your mobile number to Aadhar card follow the given steps:
- You can update or register your mobile number both, you just have to visit the official site of the UIDAI.
- If you are first time registering your mobile number or your e-mail ID, then you should visit the nearest Aadhar centre. You need to find the nearest Aadhar centre, UIDAI Website will help you in finding it.
- You can also register it by post (offline mode). You just have to fill update/correction form and you need to attach required documents and then send it to UIDAI’s office.
- You will get an OTP (one-time password) on your mobile number after your number has been registered.
Reasons why you should register your mobile number and e-mail ID with your Aadhar card:
- You can check Aadhar status anytime and anywhere.
- link emailidto aadharcard online
- email id verify with aadhar card
- You can also download e-Aadhar.
- You can also change or update your Aadhar if anything is wrong in it or you have moved to any new place.