SSUP is Aadhar self-service update portal. Follow the given steps to update or correct your Aadhar card.
Nowadays everything is becoming online so our government is also progressing, they now allow us to update and correct our Aadhar card without going anywhere.
There is a website called self-service update centre, here you can update and correct your Aadhar details without going anywhere. Follow the given below steps to update and correct your Aadhar card details:
- Visit the official site of SSUP
- You will see the link on the bottom, click on it to process.
- On the next page, you will see all the details, here you will have to provide your details. Enter your Aadhar number and click on send OTP button
- You will get the OTP which will be sent by UIDAI, you should have your mobile phone near you.
- You need to fill all the information requires and make all the necessary changes which you want to update in your Aadhar card.
- You need to select the areas which you want to change. If you want to change your address then click on the address option. After you have selected the option, click on the submit button.
- In the next step, you need to upload the documents. If you want to change your address then submit the electricity bill, for a date of birth submit a birth certificate. You need to upload a colour scanned document on the website.
- You can check the status of your Aadhar card after submission.
It usually takes 15 days to update your Aadhar card, but once it is updated you will get a message on registered mobile number and confirmation on e-mail ID. You can download your Aadhar card online with the help of your enrollment ID or you can wait for the next 15 days to get the Aadhar card at your doorstep.